Interactive Futures 2020 – Get Involved!
Join us at Interactive Futures, a unique event that will look at the future of games whilst celebrating the success of the Leamington ‘Silicon’ Spa games hub!
It takes place on Friday 31 January and Saturday 1 February 2020 at the Royal Spa Centre, Leamington Spa and will once again showcase to the industry and to the general public the rich seam of talent within the Leamington Games Hub.
The event will highlight the region’s heritage within the UK video games industry, its talent and creativity, the unrivalled community of indie and major studios, and career opportunities – both for students and for those already working in games and beyond.
The conference programme is being curated right now and will cover topics including:-
- A celebration of Leamington Spa’s heritage – and a look at what’s in-store for the games hub
- Analysis of why the region is punching above its weight, both nationally and internationally
- Practical finance & investment advice to help you grow your studio
- Career Advice for students and young people in and around Leamington – and their parents
- What the games industry will look like post-Brexit
- The path to diversity & inclusion
Become A Speaker
If you’re interested in stepping on to the stage and taking part, contact Lisa Carter on email@example.com / 07970 164201.
Become A Partner
If you’d like to put your studio and games at the forefront of the event, there are a range of Event Partner packages available – contact Darrell Carter on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07967 947076 or click here to find out more.
Get A Ticket
And, of course, tickets will be on sale soon, priced at £15 for the industry day on Friday 31 January and £5 for the student/consumer day on Saturday 1 February.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!